Thursday, January 7, 2010

First Blog

Hi. My name is GOGO. I am the real house dog of Orange County. This is my first blog so please bear with me. This blog will be all about me, a regular dog in a typical OC family.

I just had my dinner, you know, dog food. They gave me the crunchy kind. I like crunchy dog food. Some of my doggy pals in the neighborhoods like the wet kind. As a dog I just eat what they give me. I can't really order a pizza or drive to IN and OUT for a burger

Ok, my dad, the human kind, is called N. My Mom,the human kind is C. Their two kids are J and Y. J is about 13 year old and Y is about 11. I am about 2.8 in dog year.
You will know more about them in the future.
Looks like N is going to walk me soon. He is putting on his old stinky black Nike and looking for this MP3.



I will continue later.

No comments:

Post a Comment