Saturday, January 9, 2010

Morning Walk


This morning we went to the park near my house.
Ok, This is the "Poo Bag" dispenser at the park .
They take me here about once a day.
I can get to meet some dogs there. Some dogs are friendly like me . Some dogs are nuts. This morning we went there very early and there was no dogs here.
This park is very close to J and Y's old school. But now they go to a different school.
J thinks she is so cool now with all the teenage spirit ! Walking around in torn jean and Ambercrombie & Fitch T shirt and lugging her fat phone around the house like she knows everything. I bet she does not know I blog about her here.
Y is still cool with me .He likes to hang around his new flashy laptop more than anything. He is very good with computer and stuff .
C is very moody sometimes. But today she is nice to me, she gave me plenty of table food scrape . You know, things they don't like to eat like bones and fatty tissues. I know it sounds yucky. But they are delicious. Trust me. Seriously!
OK N is great with me as I can trick him to walk or give me food very easily .
Sun is up. I need to sun my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment